Thursday, May 26, 2005

You'll Never Walk Alone

Wohoooooooooooooo Liverpool is the Champion League champion for 2005!!! I really miss out this game. Aiyoooooyoo. When AC Milan scored 2-0 in the 1st half I've decided to turn off the tv and continue my sleep. I promised myself that when I checked the score at Eurosports I will see AC Milan vs Liverpool score 4-0. But it was not meant to be. Though I'm proud of Liverpool and at the same time mad about my intuition.

Underdog emerged as champion. You'd beatten the likes of Juventus, Chelsea. Bravo. Benitez, you got lucky I guess. Let's see what Liverpool are made of next season.

Congratulation Liverpool. You ROCKS!


Liverpool is the Champion!!! Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

urghhh!
it's too painful to be on the losing side. having missed the live match, i couldnt even watch half of the repeat bcoz of the pain of knowing what was to come. sheer bad luck!!! :(((((

7:50 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

??? you support AC Milan ?

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea.... huaaaaaaaaaa! sob! sob!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woooww tell me never. have make fun I should have.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

had u did, stabbed a thousand times, i'll feel ... tho' die, i wont! survive, i must! tough cookie that i am! :PP

5:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hey u sendiri perasaan. I did not!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home