Monday, May 16, 2005

The Day After May 15

Ha ha ha ha I'm so happy. I'm the champion manager for 3 fantasy premier league(Ascot, League 12003 and Madmen). Although I'm the 7803 player of total 472140 players with a total points of 1965, I have already supress my last year's goal. Anyone interested to play do drop me your email address, will invite ya to my league.

Bravo to West Brom. I saw their game after the whistle yesterday. Fuiohhh unites they stand. Almost every spectator ran to the field to celebrate with the players. A sight to remember. Yes West Brom saved from the relagation. Crystal Palace, Southampton and Norwich relagated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. count me in..
wont be the same again next year ya!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

sure ke sophie? who knows you are pregnant again. Then you won't remember your login username/password. wuahahahhaha

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home