Thursday, May 05, 2005

Liverpool & Che-Cheh

Congrats Liverpool!!! You did it. Finally, at the most important game of your life you had defeated Chelsea(buuuuu buuuuu). Bravo...bravo...bravo Welcome to the CL final.

What does Liverpool have got to do with Che-Cheh or vice-versa ? Well, I set alarm(handphone) when there's football game in the early morning or at 5.45am to get up for work. No matter what time the alarm ring, Che-Cheh will bark loudly. Sometimes I will get up but most of the time I continue to sleep. He will bark until someone get up. Nowdays my parents get up to feed him. But you know what ? I know Che-Cheh is not hungry. All he want to do is us to get up. Sometimes when I got up I will go to the loo first, then he started to bark until I came out of the loo. Naughty naughty naughty. After the loo I will feed him and you know what ? he never finished his breakfast/dinner. He will leave about 10 kibbles on his plate. I guess he found out our food are tastier than his. Pity him also but what we did is for his own good. I've fed Eukanuba and Hill's Science Diet when he was little and later to Canidae because I suspected his skin problem was due to corn in Eukanuba and Hill's Science Diet. Then I changed to California Natural, Innova , Nature's Variety and now back to California Natural. The funny thing is if I get up at say 3am to go to the loo, Che-Cheh's head will be up and look at me then he will go back to sleep. Does that mean he's my walking alarm clock's alarm ?

Both of Che-Cheh teeth have placque accumulated. I tried to use my hand/brush his teeth but to no avail. We asked a vet for scaling which costs RM250. Although it's very cut-throat I will try feeding him 'Hill Science Diet's dog food for good teeth' first as recommend by the vet. According to the vet it was due to eating canned dog food but Che-Cheh seldom eat from canned.

This week we have been teaching him high five. Che-Cheh knew how to high five when he's lying down on his side. But now we are teaching him to high five when he's sitting. All this while Che-Cheh been shakiing his right paw when we shake with our left hand and vice versa. So now high five, he thought is shake hand. He will use that 'shake hand paw' to high five. Of course it is wrong. We corrected him several times and at last he got it. Since the shake hand and high five hand position is different, he still sometimes use the shake hand position to high five and sometimes he will miss my hand and will high five at my arm. Hahahaha Yesterday with so many treats in my hand again I excercise the high five signal. Wow wow he passed with flying colours.

I miss him everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home