Friday, June 03, 2005

Breakfast and Dinner

Nowdays I really loves to eat. Breakfast I eat, morning break I eat x 2 sometimes, lunch I eat, dinner I eat x 2. So the frequency of going to the loo increased exponentially. Hahahaha

Then come to the day where I go swimming. Huhuhuhu I have difficulty to fit in the suit. Then for 3 weeks I stop swimming. Just 2 days ago I went to swimming. Hehehehe guess what? I have the most difficult senario in the toilet. I was jumping up and down while pulling my suit up. Don't think of xxx ya.

Then while swimming I was kinda feeling choke. My hip area apparently have grown large that make my suit so tight. Ouchhhh time to keep fit. Of course today will be my last day to indulge in food. I just bought 2 roti canais for my breakfast and then pizza for my lunch. My last day of food independance. sob sob

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! since u wrote 'bout this, i begun to see u in 'bigger' version, size-wise. :PPPPPP

4:59 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Awwww shuck!!!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home