Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Dream

Today after watching Champion League final until 1st half, I proceed to sleep. Then I had a wonderful dream. Although I only remembered 70% of my dream but I'm glad I dreamt this dream.

I dreamt that I am with a man and 2 children. Blur dream. We are running towards a door. The door open and there's 2 men sitting on 2 chairs. They tell us to go upstairs and hide. We are runninng from someone/something.
Someone knock on the door and one of the man below open the door. A group of people come inside. We panicked so we pack our clothes. They were searching every room. When they reached us we haven't escape yet. Just then a man below shouted that ask us to relax. They were from QA, good guys(how come I dreamt about QA?).

Someone shouted not long after that that the Evil One has come. Again we quickly pack our belongings and then we saw Obi Wan. Obi Wan ask us to follow him. We escape through the window(outside is a fast flowing river). There were 2 big blocks of planks(square shape;just like the one at the end of the battle scene in Episode 3) though this is plank. Obi Wan jump on one while we all jump on the next one. Then I felt the fierce river swaying the plank.

Soldiers(too bad not stormtropper) search the place but found no one except the 2 men. The Evil One which is Darth Vader scream so loud and eerily. Then my dream is blur. Then I heard my sister wake me up.



The Evil One Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now!now! ol' gal, tell us who that dream guy was. i'm sure u can actually remember him as clear as daylights, heh!heh! ... dont be shy... how can i help u if u dont tell me who? ;PPP ... dont ask me to use the force bcoz im no jedi, heh!heh!

ive always thought that dreams are manifestations of our inner desires; meshed with the past n present events n future aspirations.

i know so bcoz dreamcatcher i am, heh!heh!

interesting dream u have there. ;DD

1:44 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yo i really forgot how he looks like.

you know what ? whenever I dream about my true love then when I get up I will forgot how he look like. So sad man. I was so blessed in those dream and happy.

hv u dream something like this ?(your loved one with you ?)

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for all we know, he might be darth vader but ur inner subconscience cannot accept him, that's why u forgot his face when u woke up. heh!heh! i bet the dream might be like this,
darth vader: weeze!weeze! che-cheh my sweet love, weeze!weeze! lets take a moonlight stroll together and weeze!weeze! enjoy the balmy wind caressing our faces and cooling me inside this armoured suit i wear.. weeze!weeze! dont worry, i'll use my light saber to light up our path, weeze!weeze!
... ur sure u never heard any heavy athmatic breathing in these dreams? heh!heh!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeellll,... im no sure whether he's a true love or not but there's one vivid ol' dream fr 10-15 yrs back that i remembered until now. dont remember the detail... but i was trekking at frasers hill(yea.. coincide with the place that im considering for the dept. trip this yr). i think i twisted my ankle or something (yea... now, i have a bad ankle fr sports injury). this guy passed by. arrogant *****!! i asked 4 his help, he broke a branch n made a makeshift walking stick n threw at me, nearly hitting my face and terus belahh! (dia ingat i nak tackle dia ke apa???!!! hek elehhh!!!) yea, i think i was pissed off that time, heh!heh! dont know what happened next but i met him again when attending a bbq dinner... (yea, we usually had bbq dinners evrytime we went for the dept. xtvties). when i woke up, i thought i liked him,... cant recall the dream detail... ;PP
i dunno, heh!heh! is this coincidence? premonition? force at work? premeditated fate? i can test that fate if we go to frasers hill but i might just yet decide to go elsewhere.... hmmmmm!!!! ;DDDDD

5:59 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woooo really a wonderful dream know why you like the guy i am. bad he is.

it is the force at work i felt. the guy may a sith be.

test the fate in fraser hill don't. extremely dangerous i felt. go to cameron highlands i beg. a wonderful jedi knight is waiting for you. live happily after you WILL!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home