Sunday, January 16, 2005

PUB 1/15/2005: Liverpool vs Manchester United - 15th January 2005

Oh..oh..urghh...shit...how could I! how could I! how could I!.

I've been excited about this game for a week before today. And I forget to blog about this game until after the game. Hahahahaha

A week ago, I asked my collegues who I think might interested in betting on this game. The last bet that I will recive will be on Friday which was yesterday. At the last moment, here are the better prediction for this game:

Me Liv 1 - MU 2 Red Hot Chili Peppers Liv 0 - MU 0 Colur Liv 1 - MU 0 Sir Liv 0 - MU 0 Beach Boy Liv 2 - MU 1

But no one win I guess as our rules was who predict the correct score. But I'm the only one who predict MU win. And MU won. So do you think my collegues will impose me as the winner ?

So you still don't know the score ?

Liverpool 0 - Manchester United 1

Liverpool (Dudek's Howler, 2 Yellow cards, Baros 5 stiches due to clash with Silvestre, Morientes's Debut )

Manchester United (Rooney Superb Goal, Wes Brown Red carded, 4 Yellow cards, Carroll's lucky leg)

Manchester United 8th games not conceding any goal.

Good work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah!
rooney is superb!!!

/has

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home