Sunday, January 16, 2005

PUB 11/29/2004: Late Night but NO Remorse

I'm even more happy today than any other day this week or last week. Finally the moment that I've been waiting for. Though I'm quite unlucky. I miss the first 25minutes match between Liverpool vs Arsenal(2-1). This fault is due to electricity breakdown coz of some small rain only. I waited for 3hrs man !!! Again Viera acted on a non-exist foul. Cool goals from Alonso and Mellor.
Let's Rock ! Man of the match is Steven Gerrard. YES !!! According to Lobster, Kewell is the guy who keep passing the ball to Arsenal. Cisssss
Then i watch post match interview with Mellor and Gerrard. Both so shy especially Gerrard who look at the floor when answering questions.

Next i watch Oprah at 2.30am. This week topic is about celebrating 30s women around the world. I really dont believe Kuwait woman loves shopping. I know Kuwait are rich in oils but i thought Kuwait woman is more to close mouth, wear tudung. But, I'm wrong. They love those branded clothes man. By the way, in Kuwait they dont have tax, education up to university are free, most Kuwait woman shop their wedding dress at Paris, are businesswoman and many more which i have forgotten...that's why Kuwait woman don't have to worry about those matters which my country have. I think they even have free medical.

Then there's South Korea woman where 90% of them are undergoing plastic surgery to make their feature look more western. Also the right way to drink Tequilla is not 'thong' the glass on the table and drink it...but is to smell the Tequilla (like drinking wine) and then sip a little. In a country(forget which one la), couple can get divorce as little as few dollars and lasted few minutes. The woman they interviewed in Oprah were divorced 3 times and had abortion 3 times. Then came the sad part, a woman in Rwanda watch all her families massacre in front of her....then she were raped many times until those Hutu gang were too tired to kill her. She slip away and there she is now 10yrs later with a 1oyr old son and 3 others adopted children. Few millions people were killed in 1994.

I slept for 2.8 hrs then have to get up to prepare for work already. But I have NO REMORSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home