Sunday, January 16, 2005

PUB 11/28/2004: Shopping at Ikano Power Center

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and sis at Ikano Power Center at around 11am. First we ate breakfast at food court...yummy i ate Thai Fried Kueh Tiow Duck. The chilis were not hot. I ate all of the chilis. hahahaha that's because I'm a chili fanatic. REAL FANATIC.
My mom ate Claypot Mee while my sis ate Tom Yam Mee Hoon. Later we order Top Hat. Nice oso. Next we went to Ikea...browse quickly becoz most of the layout and things in Ikea were same as the previous seasons. But of coz we did bought quite a lot. At least about RM370. I myself can't believe it at the checkout counter. Then we went to carpark to load all our shopping bag in the car. Then we go to Cold Storage becoz i want to search for 'Heavy Cream' to make egg tart. But takde leh. My sis bought flour, sugar and lemon for her pineapple egg tart. Then we went to Aussino...the design were still the same as the last time we went there. By that time we heard someone playing drum at the top floor. Cool music he was playing.
We quickly went to the top floor to listen. He was playing Simple Plan's music. I recorded the music in my hp. Then we went to Pet Safari Park. Pity those dogs. Also the Safari's training were just adjourned. We saw a GR and a GSD playing with each other...so cute. Next we try the Uncle's Lim Cafe. Not delicious at all except the Roti Bakar. Not sure how come many ppl ate there.
By the time we came back home were around 7pm. Wahhh 8hrs shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home