Sunday, January 16, 2005

PUB 1/11/2005: Foods

Nowdays my aim at work is to wait for morning break, lunch and tea break. I'm craving for food. Any type. Yum yum. Delicious. Tick tock tick tock ohh not yet time. How long must I wait ?

Pasta*yummy, sausages*crunchy, curry*hot, maggie mee*wonderful, chocolate*creamy and many more. Tick tock tick tock...45minutes more to lunch. How long must I wait ?

Finally I bought some fresh herbs- thyme and rosemary last week. I used some thyme leaves to garnish my pasta...smell so wonderful...like basil and oregano's smell. And I cook my pasta as if I'm Flyod or The Naked chef. This time I cook with enough taste. Thank God. My salt quantity that I grab with my hand from the salt mug were okay, excellent.

Tick tock tick tock...7minutes more to lunch. How long must I wait ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home