Sunday, January 16, 2005

PUB 1/12/2005: Envy

Does my blog become a hit ?
NO! No! nO!
I was hoping many blogging fren will visit me and leave a few comments.
So far none.
But I want to say a very BiG THANK YOU to my collegue for supporting me when I told them I wanted to start a new blog and for commenting on my blog.

This passed week and few days me and my best friends at office have been discovering several blogs that are so cool, educational, fun, cheeky(i like the cheeky part), exceptional(one of the blog won Asia runner-up blog of the year 2004) that we were glued to the PC monitor even during working hour. Then we have to act out as we were working using PC. Hahaha...those are the fun memory that I will cherish forever as I am learning how to become a good/wanted/respectable actor. Don't know what I mean ? Now this is the time you comment me.

Let's get back to the subject. Those blog that I read have lots, tonnes of comments. I so envy them.
They have so far that I've seen nearly 50comments. So how can you not envy them. To have lots of comments mean blogger and non-blogger read their blog and gave their responses. Envy envy envy.
I will forever be waiting for your comment. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home