Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Chester Drink Medicine (bloody faeces)


Chester's Medicine Posted by Hello

Chester's medicine is pinkish in color. He already drank this medicine for 4days already and so far no bloody faeces. Thank GOD!
At first I thought Chester will dislike it because all medicine smell foul.
But eh he like it very much. Almost like his food. He jumped up when I was preparing to feed him with styringe. When we visited the vet, I told the vet that Chester like medicine. The vet open her mouth shocked. This was based on my judgment on Heartguard pills. Chester chrunched & swollow pills...look yummy.

So do you think Chester is gReeDy ?
I think yes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dog eats practically anything too. =P
including the medicine!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home