Thursday, October 13, 2005

Clouds Gazing

When I was little I like to look up the sky and gaze at the clouds passing by over my house. I stopped looking at them after I owned a car. What kind of a person am I ? Just a girl who doesn’t have time to gaze at clouds anymore because life goes on so fast.

I like to see cloud passing by, guessing the shape of the cloud and wondering what shape might appear next after the cloud had reformed. What I had imagined mostly is the cloud of a dog shape. Yeah, I guess this answer my inner most desire. I've seen in The Star newspaper that a reporter snapped a Malaysia map’s shaped-cloud(long long time ago). Cool man!!!

One day, I would love to touch the clouds that have touched me so long ago. Bye-bye and hello again.

6 Comments:

Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Please don't give me any advertisment!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i look at clouds, i dont think 'bout anything much, just look with wonder. ;) ...

i prefer the 'mare's tail' compared to other shapes but i definitely prefer the arrival of nimbus clouds anytime around especially when i'm blissfully slumbering in bed (xcept perhaps, the time when i need to go back home fr work - aiyar... that time sure jam gilerrr!!!) :PP

1:26 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

How does nimbus clouds look like ?

that time after work....jam time..very seldom have beautiful clouds. So I better listen to the radio.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... large dark grey clouds that carry rain.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I HATE those clouds!!!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

testing date

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home