Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Feeding Bottle

Hey do you know what is a feeding bottle ? Everyone must have this experience. Those who don't means you feed your mom's milk for few years...hehehe And do you realized that the feeding bottle shape is same as a nipple shape ? Why didn't anyone change the shape to silinder ke ?

Hey how long did ya feed on a bottle ? I can say mine are very long. Secret ya. Wuahahahahha. Since a baby I don't like milk powder. My mom will make Milo and add some milk powder. If I detect any milk powder in my Milo I will play tantrums. Then my mom will make a new Milo. Hahahahahaha. I guess I threw up a lots of milk powder when I was very small. That's why I hate milk powder until now. I also have lots of Scott Emulsion the white one when I was small, then I refuse to eat it anymore. Yuckky. But how come I like Milo forever?

I still remember my mom hand me a feeding bottle with my Milo in it. I was sleeping peacefully. I just lie down sucking the bottle. Halfway, I fell asleep and the Milo will spill and 'kena' my shirt. When I wake up I always smelled of Milo. Hahahahahaha. I guess that's why now I always dirtied my shirt. Shhhhh

There's another type of bottle that looks like a feeding bottle yet it was a tumbler for adult. I believe this type of pattern emerge recently as more guys loves to suck nipple ?! I can't bare to look if a guy go to a mall and buy that! Yuckkk. It so just happened that our idiot boss-lulu have a big bottle feeding shape big nipple tumbler. Recently we saw that he hid it behind his PC. Ewwww. Then there's 2 other engineer using it in my department.


Babies Favourite - Feeding Bottle


Babies and Men Favourite - The Teat Posted by Hello

Ohhhhh goshhh I'm sounding like The Hustler!!! Please help me please.......

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my feeding bottle story shared history with a monkey-related experience. ;DDDDD

stopped feeding fr a bottle when i turned 4 but hey!!! made my own horlicks since i was 3, so i was no bother to both parents, heh!heh!

that time .... (imagine fogs and flashback effect, ;PP)... my family went to Penang Botanical Garden; famous for its wild free-roaming monkeys. had great fun throwing peanuts n chasing them away at the same time. having bitten the teat firmly in my mouth, i left the bottle dangling precariously in front of me, hands-free; well actually, both hands were full of peanuts... god!! i was so cute then!!! ;))
1 monkey was not amused, i guess. it grabbed hold of the bottle n bolted off!! dad gave chase but surrendered when it climbed up a tree. oooohhh!!!! how i cried n jumped up n down... but did the monkey care? hell NOOOO!!!
after sucking the whole milk clean, the blasted simian threw my precious away into a mud pool. my dad retrieved it but urghhh! i 'naik geli' n since then stopped indefinitely!

hmmmm, come to think of it, i dont like monkeys that much!! ;((

9:16 PM  
Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Hi Che-Cheh
First, thanks for the links.

About feeding bottles, no comment tapi about those cups that shape like breast, I have seen plenty. However tak pernah tengok any male sucking on it, ewwwss indeed! Whoever he is, he needs help, or a wife.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahahahahahahahha I can imagine how cute you was, dangling the bottle and jumping up and down with your current size.

I made my own Milo when I was in college. Coz mommy's not here. Then now back to normal until one day I decided to make it myself. Yes we are very manja. Even now my dear sister's Milo + Milk powder is make by mommy.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hi 5xmom, thanks for dropping by. How did ya know I made a link to your blog ?

One day if I have the chance I will take the picture of my boss' bottle.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa.. dreamcatcher,

your experience is so cute. I've also have similar experience at the botanical garden too. There was a monkey (not sure whether it was the same monkey or not) keep chasing me for the peanuts. My father asked me to throw the peanuts away. And he promised to buy me another packet of peanuts, which he did :D

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why the shape of bottle teat is similar to nipple shape?

it is invented this way to avoid nipple confusion. Babies are smart. Breastfeeding babies will know the difference between mom's teat and bottle teat. When they notice this, it is really difficult to feed them, they will reject either mom's teat or bottle. Avent's teat is the best, it is similar to mom's nipple.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woooh Sophie, hahahahaha too bad I never been to Penang Botanical Garden before. If not I bet we will have the same experience.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ohhhh ic, now I know, patutlah. Sophie is so experienced. Any baby matter can ask Sophie.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bottle feeding...My mom told me...I were never feeding a bottle at all.I hated bottle feeding...Only my mom feed me hahahaaaa...(can understand aaa)tat time...

6:42 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

wah lucky you, babylovesbite.
you got the original milk!!!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya I'm lucky...but I love bite!!!pity mommy!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home