Monday, June 13, 2005

F1 Canadian GP 2005

I watched for 10 minutes only then back to sleep. Did ya watch ? When I got up this morning, I was thinking either Fisichella or Alonso won that race. Ohhh what an exciting race but I have missed it.

Congratulations to Kimi, Michael and Rubens. I know how Rubens will react at the podium. Did he cried ? hehehehe. I also know how Kimi will react. Did he hug his prize at the end of the photo shoot ? Also first time in my F1 live that a black flag were used. It got to be Montoya.

Next race, US GP at Indianapolis also midnight. SHIT!!! Got to watch, got to watch, got to watch.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too didnt watch it. but i have faith that kimi will make it! Go Kimi, Go Rossi!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

did you read F1-Live ? Kimi said his steering wheel something wrong but he keep on pushing until the end. Bravo bravo bravo.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

you prefer ESPN or TV3 commentator ?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a brave, devil-may-take-care of himself attitude, this montoya has!!!! all the more reasons why i'm soooo much in 'like' with him, heh!heh!
that black flag is a good omen of what's great to come ... the dark force is with u, my man! the time has arrived, i can sense it within me!!
long live the empire!!! :DDDDDD

7:41 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

my dear dreamcatcher, star wars fever you have still. hahahaha i like it.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tv3 ada? i dunno. always watch it at ESPN

kimi forever!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

eleh...

Michael forever!!!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

montoya for now, heh!heh! im not limiting my option, mates! there's lots n lots still to come... ;DDD

7:55 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Montoya's luck seem to fade man!!!
Then there's Ralf.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home