Friday, June 03, 2005

Another Dream

Today I had another dream. And again I don't remember 100% of the content. The dream go like this...(in fact I only remember 10% of the dream)

I was crying in that dream. I was with my classmate and another classmate who bring us around our school, MGS. I was crying because I miss my school so badly. Along the way that classmate pointed out those classes that we had studied in. Ohhhhh I cry so badly man. Then my sister woke me up.

You know what ? I had left my beloved school for 10 years plus now. And along the way I had dreamt about my primary school toilet area, primary school class where I had some of the most amazing experience(will tell more about this later in another blog), a staircase to the 1st floor of secondary classes where a girl commited suicide(long before I came;but there's rumor), secondary class library area, secondary classes(also amazing experience) and secondary toilet. Why did I always dream about the toilet ? Because both toilet were very scary. Seems like haunted. Of course there's other toilet there but I have no memory of them or where the toilet situated.

I never dream about my Form 6 school, ACS. I guess I hated Form 6 well enough until I don't dream about it.

MGS means Moneky Girl School(the most famous nickname of all)
ACS means Anjing Curi Spendar(the most famous nickname of all)

Tell me. do you have the same sympton as me ? dreaming about the school toilet, crying, etc...please write in the comment box so that all of us can share your laughter and memory.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when u woke up, was ur face still drenched in tears?

u may be missing those old friends, u know... dont u want to have a reunion or get-together with them n talk 'bout ol' time sake? :)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the toilet again... i think somewhere along that dream, ur bladder needed to go, heh!heh!
ur sure u havent left out any other detail in this blog? u didnt wet the bed, did u???? heh!heh!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had my share of bitter n sweet memories fr school yrs... heh!heh! i went to a boarding school, there're no shortage of haunted stories but i never came across face-to-face with any of 'em... but worse ghosts were those hantu orang punye students lelaki!!! who made a big deal n thought it's such a big thing if they could break into the girls' dorms. but the dorm under my captaincy was a-ok, heh!heh!
2 guys broke into my classmate's dorm once, but she was warned by one of our guy classmate. so the girls set a trap. imagine the surprise that met the delinquents when they entered!!!... girls armed with penyapu n washing powders n what-not, heh!heh! they bolted off for their dear life, up n down the hall. on the 2nd floor, they were cornered. with not much choices, they ran n hurled themselves towards a window, broke the glass in the process n fell 2 floors down!!! jackie chan would have been proud had he seen the stunt. heh!heh!
... nursing all the cuts n bruises, they limped away into the darkness. the girls gave chase into the greenhouse n nursery area. but somehow, those sly foxes managed to hide themselves well.
but nxt morning sure kena tangkapnye, hehehe. wardens did a spotcheck during our morning assembly n caught them. they wore make-ups/foundations to hide their bruises but being guys,... lol!... they looked like drag queens!! :DDDDDD

my goodness!!! sorry! sorry! i digressed from the topic. should have been about my dreams.. ah well, heh!heh!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I was thinking that myself whether my face have tears but there was none. But the feeling was so real man.

The funny thing is I didn't dream about my close friend or normal friend. I dreamt about those that I seldom talks to.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yes yes you are right. Along the way my bladder fill up. But why my school's toilet and not R&D's toilet ? or my home toilet ?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woo you are so out of topic girl! hehehehe
pssst do I sound like you?!

but a facinating story. Those guys must be desperate to do that. Aiyar wish I was in a mix school. Then I can buli them teruk2. You know I'm a good bully. Ok now I'm out of topic as well.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not other toilets?... why..., bcoz u were dreaming 'bout ur old school la... that's why! ;P

heh!heh! passable only, dirtbag! it's not exactly how i would've exclaimed in reply... :DDD

m(_ _)m sorry! was blown off course bcoz u mentioned 'bout school life. dont think ive ever cried in my dreams but whenever there're toilet scenarios, that's an indication that i needed to take a leak ;PPPPP

4:54 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhh so I want to take a leak then only I dream bout my old school or I dream bout my old school then suddenly I need to take a leak ?

LOL LOL so you do wet your bed?!?!

Hey I even dreamt that I'm really taking a long nice leak but luckily I didn't wet anything in real.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy!..... THAT was fr a long, long, oh so looooonnnggggggg n far distant time ago!.. when i was just a small cute, adorable 'un, an "una paquena nina!!" ... anyway, i tidied up my own mess, it's no concern of urs!!!! :ppppppp

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home