Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Yummy Yum-yum

Recently I managed to suprised my dad on his birthday. He actually forgot about it until I told him that we are bringing him to makan-makan.

We makan-makan at Subang Parade's Dome. As usual my dad will ordered Fish n Chip. My mom was unsure what to order. My sis ordered Herbs Chicken. I ordered pasta. This time I tried Linguini Oslo ???. Forgot the name of the pasta. BEST ever that I've ever tasted. Also the Fish n Chip's Fish were so yummy. We ordered Cranberry Cooler(cranberry + apple + spirit) and my dad ordered Mocha Ice.

Dome - Mid Valley = NG
Dome in 1Utama JJ new complex = good
Dome in Subang Parade = excellent

Swensen in Subang = extremely NG

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that your Dad loves angmoh food and doesn't even complain a bit about the exhorbitant price that Dome is charging for a decent meal. The price is of course complimented with the quality of the food and service that comes with it. Try the nasi lemak, it better than mdm kwan's in KLCC :-)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

My dad complain a lot. Just that this time we belanja him. hehe
b4 going there he already said 'aiyo gua malas to go...let's eat near our house like chinese food'..i said'dad me boring liao eating chinese food'.

Nowdays Mdm Kwan's nasi lemak not so nice liao. Ok will try Dome's nasi lemak.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya! happy belated birthday to Mr Khew... my future FIL **wink**
btw, i never tried Dome nasi lemak.. but i agreed with u, swensen is totally NG now.. waaa.. i must try Dome's pasta now...

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On behalf of my dad, Thank you Sophie(psst my future daughter in-law).

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... anonymous wants to chip in but as usual will digress from the topic. Best 'fish n chips' experience i ever had was when i was surrounded by various types of fishes including baby sharks during a snorkelling trip. i fed them chips, heh!heh! methought they enjoyed!! ;DDD

Al papƔ afortunado, feliz cumpleaƱos!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahaha

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why anonymous's comment always out of topic huh? **confused**

4:33 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

That's why anonymous is called anonymous. We don't really care for her comment coz she is anonymous. Anonymous can remain anonymous!

p/s: understand ? i almost don't understand myself!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Umph now I read back my comment above and felt it's rude. Sorry anonymous. but i know you know that i'm joking.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home