Monday, February 14, 2005

Blissful Because I found Dan Brown

Back to work today. Been eager to start work but today I feel otherwise.
Reason is because I slept late yesterday, reading Digital Fortress. Dan Brown’s collection; Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress, Angel & Demon & Deception Points.
I’ve finished reading Da Vinci Code during the CNY holiday, started Digital Fortress 3 days ago and I can’t stop reading since yesterday. Story becomes juicier. Dan becomes famous world-wide because of Da Vinci Code. In Malaysia this novel became the No. 1 best-seller for many consecutive weeks and still is. His other 3 novels also become top ten’s bestseller.

Many readers can’t stop reading Da Vinci Code. I can say it was a masterpiece by Dan Brown. But I don’t feel as excited reading Da Vinci Code as I am in Digital Fortress. Maybe because I expected too much excitement, incredible contents when I was reading Da Vinci Code. All the magic were gone. Too bad.
Check out
www.danbrown.com to find out some contents of his heart-throbbing, wonderful books/novels. I heard that there’s even a Da Vinci Code tour where fans of Da Vinci Code can relive Langdon’s quest for the Holy Grail.

I am glad that I found Dan Brown. He’s as what I found in John Grisham. Both are totally exceptional authors.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yess.. i agree.. DVC is Mr Dan's masterpiece.. now am looking fwd to read angel & demons.. huhuhu

2:13 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

where did you get your laughter as huhuhu ?

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhuhu - laughter from a french woman, i think!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one day u must demo to me 'huhuhuhu' Sophie

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home