Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chester Saw Ghost or What!!!

Yesterday I read Digital Fortress then felt asleep. When I wake up it was already 12am. Haven't bring Che-Cheh to potty. So I said to Che-Cheh "Chester, let's go potty". After he potty I let him out of the fence so that he can wander around our front house. I was opening the hose when I saw Che-Cheh look outside of the gate at something so attentively. His tail started to wagged. Suddenly he bark like he saw something. I got scared and call for my mom. Che-Cheh barked even more. Then I call my dad. We call Che-Cheh to come into the house but he still bark. Then a dog from far away house started to bark as well. So scary man!!!

Lastly after much coaxing, Che-Cheh came into the house. After he lie down, he still bark a littl. One time I think I saw Che-Cheh looking at something in the house. Then he bark. That's the last bark.

Awhile after that my mom want to get her cosmetic bag which she left at dad's car. Then we heard footsteps outside. Our Indian neighbour were walking his dog. But I don't think Che-Cheh bark because he saw them. Because when we were looking at our neighbour Che-Cheh didn't bark or feel something was wrong.

I have goosebumps a little later when I was opening a room's light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home