Friday, February 18, 2005

Bad Luck Because I'm Sleepy ?

Yesterday night I ramped my honda civic car at my house gate. I was out buying KFC with Che-Cheh. The gate that I ramp fell down infront of my car. I swear I already open the gate wide open. Before driving in I look right and then left gate but it was too late. I ramped the left gate. Of course my parents were horrified. But my dad manageed to 'repair' the gate. My car have a couple of scratches and there's cut at my headlight. Wuahhh wuahhh
My neighbour were at their dinner table. I can see them look outside but they didn't come out and help me. Damn!

Anyway come this morning I was carrying some heavy stuff to work. Therefore I climb another alternative stair to office. I missed a step and blah boom I fall face down whole body at the stair and were sliding down 1 or 2 steps. Ohmygod now I know how sliding down a stair feel. Pain at my both hand and leg.

I know I was very sleepy when I was climbing the stair. My eyes were half close. LOL. But after yesterday's night incident we found out that that particular left gate slide close back abit when we open the gate wide out. So that means half of the ramping accident were not my faults. Yes!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad i missed it this morning! if not, I can laugh at you sampai setengah mati.. muahahahahahahahaha
btw, u seludup apa masuk office??!!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walau friend, i think you need to double power your tongkat ali coffee. Apalah not enuf sleep.??? Nevermind, at least can take 1/2 day MC...dun say i teach you wan ah.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Sophie u r bad!!!
You want to know what I seludup ?
The forking cny biscuit and carbonaated drink just for you and frens.

minta maaf ya....i just want to try the fork word.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Not enough sleep yeah!!!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah boom??! heh!heh! that's quite an interesting sound effect u expressed there! tsk!tsk! not so accurate, amiga! heh!heh! reminds me of old cartoons series, like Batman or Cap'n America; POW! WHAM! KA-BLOOM! BAZOOK!
hmm, maybe i'll apply similar sound effects in my future comments! KAH-CHING!!! :DD

8:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

That blah boom just came out of my mind. Cute right the way I express it. *kembang

12:39 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Guess you need to power up your spec la... @_@

Yes, sophie! We missed the stunt of the year! Gosshh... when ya gonna do that again? Let us know.. we will get ready the candid camera!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home