Wednesday, February 23, 2005

First Ever Disgusting Bidder!!!

Have you heard of this website www.lelong.com.my ? I found this website when I was browsing through msn, 2yrs ago. I've sell teddy bear, PSOne, printer, slow cooker, christmas tree and many more. Tuesday I sold a SE phone holster and that is where I encountered a disgusting, liar & rude bidder.

Here's the bidder replies(Monday morning) to my email(Sunday night) after I've send an email asking where the bidder would like to receive & pay the phone holster. Remember I was attending training that whole Monday morning.

me lor(myself??? LOL;sunday): Hello Cristina, How do you want me to pass SE phone holster to you ? Handcarry or by mail ? Best Regards.

cristina chai (monday): Hello Amy, Can I have your mobile number? Rgards,cristina

cristina chai (monday): Hi prefer COD!where's ur location? i would like to check with u that i received another email by Goh about the tis hoslter,so which 1 should i trust on? pls give me ur contact or i will report to lelong! thx

cristina chai (monday): hi amy: pls leave ur contact ASAP!coz i'm going oversea!
pls ASAP!


cristina chai (monday): hi:i waiting 4 ur reply long time ago! so r u still serious for he deal? if not than i just report to lelong! Thx cris

amy (monday): Hi, my hp no. is 012-xxxxxxx. BTW you are the first person who under 24hrs after winning the bid wanted to report to lelong!

After few minutes the bidder called me. Read dialogue below which I construct now from my vague memory.

timid amy: Hallo!
rude guy voice: Amy ?
timid amy: ya. Are you Cristina Chai ? But you are a guy. The winning bidder is a...(guy sampuk)
rude guy voice: I'm Cris
timid amy: Who is Cristina Chai ? (gua panicked)
rude Cris: Cristina is my sister. (I think he's lying; I think Cristina is his gf)
timid amy: Who is going oversea ? You or your sister ?
rude Cris: It dosen't matter. (I knew I'm talking to an impolite guy) So you still wanna sell the phone holster ?
amy: Yes. (should have reply OF COURSE! but then I'm a good girl)
rude Cris: izzit RM48 ? (ohmygod!!! what an idiot, that's the price that I bought and he himself bid RM46...somemore want me to sell original price to him)
timid amy: nope. RM46. RM48 is the original price. (strangle strangle strangle)
blah blah blah.......

I wonder why he sounded so rude. We promised to meet at Mid Valley StarBucks at 8pm onwards. I called him after I reached there and waited for few minutes. Aiyo while waiting hor I was imagining what he will look like(woman's instinct based on a guy voice). How true I was he was not those filthy guy. Can say have a rich guy look and quite handsome too(ewwww what happened to me!?). He was walking towards me with his gf waiting a door back(behind starbuck's glass wall). I showed him the phone holster and he said "I search in Sony store but can't find" and I was going to answer but kena sampuk "RM46 right?". Me said ya. So he took out his wallet and open the wallet's compartment wide enough to let me see his $$$$. I look to the left feeling 'crazy lah open wallet so wide; if I look at his wallet I myself will pity myself'. After pay didn't even say thanks. I quickly walk away.

The next morning, I rated/commented him at lelong.com.my. And I read other seller/bidder's rating/comment for him. So it's true this fellow uses his sister/gf account to buy and sell stuff. I think he have broken the rules.

BTW, I still dunno what's his name. And I don't want to know ever and would not deal with this kind of liar, rude fellow again!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eewwww.. terrible hor!
very rude person.. gosh..
if i were you, i will kick his 0|0.. muahahahhaa

4:31 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Does he sound terrible enough in my blog ? Coz I thought I didn't write terrible enough of him.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

................... ende....

....... anonymous no more....

7:58 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

So what's your name will be ?

How come you always comment at the wrong blog ?!

BTW are you mad at us ?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a loser.!!! There'r lots of these kind of jokers around preying on ppl and not understanding the concept of e-selling. Gals, be extra careful ok...?!! some mot%*r fuc%*rs prey on the 3digits found on your credit cards for online payments. Never give in!!!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

final message...

heh!heh! whoops!!
meant to comment on both the topics but pakcik??... or was it abang?? hailed to discuss work. guessed got evrythin' mixed-up n did not cont...
... anyways, my box has doors and windows, so the thoughts tend to wander out quite freely...

nxt time, stick to topic!... got that! :PPP ... as if...

on the contrary, extremely fond...;)) ...adieu!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yo anonymous, we joking only ya. and i hope you r joking too. Hahaha

what u mean by 'on the contrary, extremely fond' ?

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr ... since we wont be hearing anymore from anonymous, let me help u crack the code. i've a little experience in this. hmmm, yes...yeeeeees ... ok.... ok... wow! its nearly as complex as the Da Vinci Code. Brilliant fellow, this anonymous.

i've got it! i had to use the following methods; the fibonacci, 1 pie chart, 1 rectangular drawing and the PHI thing... 1 point something something divide by 5 and plus 4. obviously, anonymous is answering to your last question. oh dear! its a bit crass, i lay down to you exactly as interpreted...

'aiyar! u dunderheaded coconuts!
dammit, i'm not mad but on the other hand am extremely fond of u guys... although u can drive me crazy at times!!!!'

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably this fellow who wants to remain as anonymous might have much things to say; but sometimes couldn't even interpret what he/she wants so say from the start. All i can say he/she's a very shy person. Come on, open up a bit...relaks lah.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Gossshhhh... TERRIBLE! Guess he is the only man on earth who doesnt have olo !!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

maybe his is ollo ? too proud!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home