Friday, February 25, 2005

Che-Cheh - Hamsup Dog!!!

I'm going to write about Che-Cheh today. Of all the 4 of us my mom is the one who is the victim to Che-Cheh. Che-Cheh like to smell my mom's butt. Hahaha. Ours too but more frequent he smell at my mom's.

When we were watching TV the 3 of us (mom, sis and me), Che-Cheh will go to my mom's and smell. Che-Cheh ocassionaly go to sis and me for food and some head or tummy rub. Dog can identify millions of smell. So are you mad at Che-Cheh when he does that ? Nope! Of course my mom do.

I haven't talk about my grandma. She's the worst victim. Not smelling victim but sex victim!!! Shhhhh don't laugh so loud. My grandma(Ah Ma) stay at our house during the weekend. I will fetch her on Saturday morning and I alwasy bring Che-Cheh to fetch her.

Che-Cheh will bark happily at Ah Ma. At home Ah Ma prefer to sit on the floor rather on the sofa. She said it's hot sitting on the sofa. When Ah Ma is alone with Che-Cheh or ocassionaly with us around, Che-Cheh will surround Ah Ma, smelling her. Here comes the best part. Then he will hump Ah Ma. Pity Ah Ma. Need sis and me to pull Che-Cheh apart from Ah Ma. Once in a car my sis sat in between Che-Cheh and Ah Ma. As Che-Cheh is already a big dog, my sis sit at the edge of the seat to let Che-Cheh lie down. Then that once happened! Che-Cheh humped Ah Ma. My sis start pulling Che-Cheh apart but he's so strong. I help and pull. Ouch Che-Cheh nearly bit us. At last we managed. Fhew!

Although Che-Cheh behave like that, Ah Ma is not angry at him. Hahaha We suspect Che-Cheh likes Ah Ma body smell(Ah Ma likes Tiger balm). Even Ah Ma's bag, food he cook all smell of Tiger balm. Ah Ma sometimes help us to bring him to potty or give breakfast/dinner to him. Nowdays Ah Ma still sit on the floor but with a chair blocking her and Che-Cheh.

But not always ya Che-Cheh behave like that. Last time when he was under 1yr old. I guess about 4 or 5mths, Che-Cheh like to hump sis and me especially when we were washing our hand at the sink. That was because we turn him 'on' and proceed to wash our hand. I won't tell you how. The million dollar umphhh ringgit malaysia question is why Che-Cheh never hump only my mom ? Now we know how to detect Che-Cheh went he wants to hump. His face have a sly smile and he walk the 'walk'. You have to see it to understand. Hahahaha.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. this is scary .. i am afraid of dog, especially those garang one. but i think che-cheh is a good dog.
i never meet che-cheh .. wonder how will he react to me?

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sophie...I miss you.

I'm sure Che-Cheh will have cause house to be flooded(coz of salivar). U know what I mean ? I can flood house too. *evil laugh

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs are like humans. They need a companionship especially when they are matured enough to know and encounter existance that there's an opposite sex available. It's all nature that che-cheh behaved as such, it's all mother nature's beauty and grace.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi......RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER is back........

Errr......for your dog, i think u need to bring him to meet some "gal friends", in order to let him not to kacau u all human being.... Its time for him to have a gf......Its becoz u always lock him in ur house, then he have no way to let go, thats y kacau u all ma.

emmm.....im still interested of turn him 'on' part....I would appreciate if u tell here....

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER

1:21 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yo RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER...long time didnt hear from you. Miss your bs. hahahahhaah nolah.

Che-Cheh will remain virgin until he die.

Sorry can't tell.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo aaron! anymore golf tips?? ;))
i agree with u 'bout the companionship part, instinct drives them... but with different kinds??? ... nope! it aint that pretty, buddy!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo aaron! anymore golf tips?? ;))
i agree with u 'bout the companionship part, instinct drives them... but with different kinds??? ... nope! it aint that pretty, buddy!!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought this happens only during mating season. when season ends, its back to normal. what's the interval of a canine's mating cycle?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Umphhh...for dog there's no cycle. For bitch is the period...but then dog is the hamsup one. Like human being.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghee.. pity for Chester, has to remain virgin until die.. I cant imagine that!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Life's like that for a dog.
I don't want Chester and his bitch to make baby coz I don't want to sell golden retriever. Now many breeder simply breed them and sell. for those not responsible owner...they will throw them.paws and spca hv to clean up the mess.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

My Oscar's winner doggie behaves the same just like che-cheh. He likes to smell people's butt, put his legs around your legs and hump hump hump... I start to suspect that he is eventually a gay as he likes to do this to both sex. Oh my goodness! Mum said he has gone out several times for female. I wonder he is still...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Oscar lagi hamsup lah.
Sure he is not a virgin.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home