Thursday, January 20, 2005

My Dog Ate My Handphone!!! - 1


On 20th Dec 2004(today is 1mth 1day anniversary for my handphone) our whole family went out to have dinner(steamboat). As usual Chester stay inside the house. Happily we reached home with a full stomach. My sis and me open our house door...gosh we saw someone's handphone laying on the floor. Big bits and pieces. My sis thought it was her handphone(mind you, we bought the same handphone). And I was relieved a bit. My sis was panicked but she continued to search for her handphone(from where she leave her handphone). Suddenly she found her handphone at the sofa(but her handphone hidden at a corner) and I also remembered that I leave my handphone at the sofa's chair. So it was my handphone. Look at the above picture. Can you see the bite mark ? Continue to view the next 4 pictures to look at the damages my dog caused. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home