Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mencari Cinta - Episode 6 or 7 ?

I like everything about this episode. Slow and steady. When Jauhairil was eliminated I thought that was the END(I thought The Producer mentioned about the shock elimination was regarding Elly's family making the decision for this episode). But in my heart I was saying it's either Zul or Danny out. So when Jauhairil was eliminated, I turned channel to 8TV(Korean Drama). Then when I changed back the channel I thought funny why Fareed repeat the same stuff. So I changed back to 8TV. And finally I turned back and saw Zul was shaking hand with Fareed. Opppssss!!!

Kesian Elly cause I think Zul might be the one for Elly more than Danny. I don't really like Danny.

So The Producer, you are that guy that I saw in episode 1. You know what is my first impression ? I thought you are 1 of the 'actor tambahan like MC' before I saw that you are THE PRODUCER written on the TV. Hehehe Opssss...

Tell you what. I predict final 2 will be Danny and Khairul and the winner is Danny. Am I right ? Yeah I know I will have to watch the show to find out myself.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello..i am daniel supporter again... i think zul match her better too. Finding a life partner is finding someone you can be yourself and feel comfortable with.
Anyway...from these 3 guys..i think daniel will be in the top 2..and i bet he got a good chance in winning too. Reason...er..intinct say the Abang long( the mature man) is too mature for elly. and danny...er..just don't feel right. also feel that elly is not that innocent type of gal as potrayed in the series. Have received a couples of forwarded mails on her.. hehehehe..

Thanks che cheh for the your updates..enjoy reading your blog and the photos on the dogathon which i missed this year.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi producer, just a personal thought after reading a forward mail on elly... i agree with it that mencari cinta concept should not be all in the gal's side. Perhaps you should slide in one event where elly will be shown the guy's family.
If really to find a lasting love, the gal should understand and love his family too. If she tak tahan his family, the it might be hard for her later on too

1:51 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I didn't select Daniel in final 2 because I find that both Daniel and Elly don't have chemistery for each other.

Yeah, I know Elly wasn't as innocent as she looks.

And TQ for supporting me!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey, good idea!!!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-cheh....
I dont like Mencari Cinta prog...
Dunno Y..Wat i know is....I "menyampah" tgk muka Elly tu!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

babylovesbite...actually I don't really like Elly too. Most of the time I concentrate on the guys only. Wuahahahahha

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Doggie and the still watching che-cheh despite Elly and all...Yup Elly will be meeting up the guys family for the first time in the next episode. And in a future episode she will be cooking for the entire family.

In the latter episodes you shall see that pressure will be on her side and the decisions are even more difficult to make.

Che-cheh when you coming to visit my website www.illusions.tv ? Most of the eliminated guys are there in the Mencari Cinta forum including Zul. I am there there most of the times as well.

Well do drop by soon..shall be waiting for your posting.
The Producer

5:26 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woow cool! I would like to see the cooking part. Hehehe

Yes yes i'll visit www.illusion.tv now.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't see any of your postings also? Anyway Mencari Cinta is on tonite Mon at 9pm. Brought forward one day because of Pak Lah's merdeka speech. So stay tuned to see what happens at tonites elimination process. Eh am waiting to hear your gossip column la...Its Monday already?
The Producer

11:19 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I read only. Didn't post any comment.

Alright. Thanks for the info.

I'll be publishing the gossip in awhile. Hang on.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home