Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sudden Big Appetite

Believe it or not that yesterday I ate half plate of rice and about 4 bowls of super yummylicious porridge(cooked by my dad)!

When I was into the 3rd bowl of porridge, my tummy was going to explode. My grandma who stayed with us since weekend warned me to put down my porridge and take a walk around the house. So I stopped eating and walk for like 5 minutes then I continued my porridge. I ended up finishing 3/4 of my 4th bowl porridge. Aiseh such a waste but my tummy cannot take it anymore. No choice. I slept early yesterday at 9pm!

Ok ok my weight now is 53kg. I think I gained 2kg in 1 week!!! I don't know what happened to my appetite. I think I'll just eat as much as I want. Will I manage to fit into my swim suit tomorrow ? Opppsss

Just today morning, I ate a pair of 'yau char koi', a cup of milo, 2 pcs kueh koci, 1 pcs of vegetable kueh, 1 plate of mihun siam and now happily muching yam kueh. Gulpp...At lunch time, you will see me with a bun, a pair of 'yau char koi' and 2 pcs of vegetable kueh.

Btw, my grandma is staying over because 'My Scary Neighbor' apparently is renovating the house they are staying(ordered by the house owner). There are 4 of them and they stay in 1 room. Everyday we will hear 'bing bang bom bang ping bing bang'. So my grandma just stay here for precaution.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

r u...eating ...for 2? (run away to hide)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

NOPE!!! (go find parang)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

wow, big appetite, amy. does chester eat as much too? hehe...

11:20 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Right now I'm the 'big eater' in the family. ;(

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHHHH!!!!! pshaw!!! after all those craps u mentioned on how to keep trim n effective ways to control ur diet!!! ... forgotten which blog but i remembered there is one. what can i say, ahahaha haha hahaha hahahahahhahaha!!!! ;PPP

sometimes we eat lots when we have lingering problems in our heads. temp. relief, it might give us but 'tis not the solution. somethin' buggin' u, amiga mia??!

oh dear me!! what a household... u assigned ur grandma to look after ur house!!? is she supergran, heh!heh!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm what problem ya. I know! It's my hair. Now my hair is long and kembang. I think so. Planning to have a hair cut soon.

For precaution lah. She's no supergran. She's very old now :(

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home