Monday, September 26, 2005

Daniel's Interview

Hey! I was so lucky. I didn't go to work today as I plan to have a nice rest. Around 8.30am I prepared to go out to buy breakfast and collect my IC. Guess what I hear in the radio(Hitz FM) ? Daniel's interview!

For Daniel's fans out there....read on if you have miss the interview.

1. A girl voted 100 times(SMS) for Daniel on the Malaysian Idol Finale.

2. A girl didn't go to school today because of Daniel's interview in Hitz FM.

3. He sand a song with a girl(forget what..but this girl enter singing competiton)...??

4. HitzFM's DJ put on the G.O.T.C.H.A call that they played prank to Jac for Daniel to listen. So funny man. Jac is so cute. They lied to her that World Idol is in 1 week time.

Umphh that's all I heard...then I went to buy breakfast(wan tan mee), collected my IC and arrived home. I didn't listen anymore when I reached home because I was busy eating my breakfast(slurp slurp..). Also the interview was kinda boring because Daniel only talk to a person then a song will be played and talk to a person and a song played...I mean the boring part is songs being played.

Today's Star newpaper also published story about Daniel and Nita.

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Thanks for this!
I always miss hie TV/radio interviews. :(

3:42 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Welcome! I got to listen to his interview just by chance. BTW, today(Wednesday)...i think there's an interview with him at 988.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home