Thursday, September 15, 2005

Almost World War 3

This is the final countdown to WW3 in my office. Shit thought I'm stupid enough to follow his stupid, bugger, idiotic order. You don't have to rot in hell, you can rot right at where you stand now.

WW3 almost erupt but luckily was contained by fly. If shit is my senior, I still won't let that idiot fellow order me to do what I'm not hired to do. Because he's not boss. The problem is, shit is the same title as me. Even if he's our group leader, shit still can't order us all without agreement from top management. But the fact is, shit is not our leader either. I almost puke saying this.

Shit's main work consist of cleaning bosses' shoe, distribute his own workload to other vulnerable people and paper job. If he just say 'help', then we might consider helping him. It's not that we don't want to help or support our project but the fact is this shit without proper guide from management ordered me to do a job that he himself don't know who is incharge of. Because once you help or obey his order, you will forever stuck with the job that you're not suppose to handle at first place.

So now we are waiting for the top management to decide who's right and who's wrong after all. I think my chance is slim but I'll hang on.

So have you encountered this kind of shit ? Actually I'm considering changing his name from shit to a even worst name. We'll see later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, we just hang on. believe in ourself

3:46 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

The results is out. There's no winner or loser.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home