Friday, November 04, 2005

Pre Match Review: ManUtd vs Chelsea

Any prediction for ManUtd vs Chelsea match coming this Monday at 12am ? Yeah I do. Chelsea will knock out ManUtd before any of us can blink twice.

Yeah, such is my confident towards ManUtd. Arggghhh I wanna slap all ManUtd 11 first team players. Then let them smell Chester's dunk. Ha this will wake them out of hibernation mode. Coz I believe they have the talent! damit!

I believe in ManUtd! ;p


btw, Solskjaer is targeting a Christmas present for Fergie. We miss you Solskjaer. Have a speedy recovery.

4 Comments:

Blogger ::Lord Apprentice:: said...

show a lil faith in yer team man. :)

i think either chelski will whoops manure's arse by at least 4 goals..

or manure will SHOCK the world..and draw.

either way, should be a good game. tehehe.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

actually I'm showing support to my team by scolding and cursing them!

MU might SHOCK the world by winning!!! wohooooo

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. either way.. i hope i dont die of heart attack.. hahaha ...

there's no way they can win based on their current form ..
unless they're just playing some big mind-games in the previous 2 matches.. quite unlikely...

really mou ngan tai ... =.=

1:49 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yalor mou ngan tai but still we will tai...hahahahha

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home