Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ohhh Shuck! Manchester United LOST Big Time

The moment Mendieta scored the first goal for Middlesbrough at 2 mins I knew something was wrong. The more I watch the more I realised something was troubling Manchester United team who wore blue jersey in this away game.

It was the lack of passion and desire. They were worst than a child football team. All of them seem to have a mind of their own. Even Rooney and Van der Sar ?!

Where Middlesbrough excelled in ball passing, ManUtd failed miserably.
Where Middlesbrough defended so well, ManUtd stand dreaming away. They didn't defend the opposition ball. They just stood there and imagined the ball will come to them. Chee sin!

At half time I knew all was over. Finally I knew what they lack. They lack Giggs, Neville and Ronaldo. Players that can feed the ball to strikers. Now I know what a mistake Fergie made by selling Beckham. Ohmygod, now only I understand after 2 years ? Shame on me!!!


Although Ronaldo headed in Manchester United 1000th goal but there was nothing to celebrate. As a Manchester United fan I will always support them.

Their 12th EPL game(this coming weekend) is meeting Chelsea at Old Trafford. This I know will turn out a 1 way game. Yes Chelsea will win and if ManUtd is lucky try to draw the game but no winning it! Because ManUtd has no class right now!(hate to said it but it's true).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. a draw would be well goooooo enough eh ? ferdinand was the worst that day ... everyone sucked big time ..

but yeah "As Manchester United fans we will always support them. "

:D

3:49 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey I played fantasy premier league and guess what ? Ferdinand got 1 point where else Silvestre got 0 point. I think Ferdinand should get -2!!!

Yeah, we will always support them!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home