Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Old Car Go, New Car Come - Part 3

I spend the whole day thinking about it and I finally choose Altis because it has more feature, very spacey, elegant plus new Civic interior is 70% alike my Civic. I don't want to buy a new car with the same interior as I've experienced in Civic.

The next day, 2 used car salesman have a look at my old Civic. First salesman said 26k is the best he can offered. Then I waited for the second salesman for nearly 1hr. Beginning to piss already. Second salesman offer me 27k and we agreed. He checked my booth and front trunk for accident-free. Yes I've had accident in the front of my car. Luckily he didn't try to reduce the price. He will repaint my car and repair some things before selling my car. I know he can sell this car to 35k or more. 1 and the 1/2 weeks later I will sell my car. That was the time estimated that I will receive my new car, Altis.

And so I signed some form for the new car and waited. 1 and the 1/2 weeks passed and it's time to part with my darling car. Hard to say farewell man! If I have the luxury I won't sell this Civic because it is a nice car. I took some photo of the Civic. Me, my sister and Chester posing for about 15 films. Tried to put Chester's paws at the steering wheel but he kept moving his paws.

Again I waited for the used car salesman for nearly 1hr and finally need to say my sad farewell. He checked the car again and pass me the cheque. Please read my blog tittled 'Bad Luck Because I'm Sleepy ?'. The unfortunate accident where I ramped my car into the gate where the gate fell off is the day before I sell my car to the salesman. My last accident with that car. Awwww!!!

From then on my dad fetched me to work. Luckily many of my friends took me half way to the office. Thanks alot gals and guys. Few days passed but still no news of the new car. The salesman told me that the car will arrive around mid March. He lied!!! To be continue...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already received ur new car right?Tompangggggggggggg......

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erkkk.. 15 films?? i confused.. 15 films or rolls???

6:03 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

15films. Not rolls! My God...

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home