Friday, January 21, 2005

My Dog Ate My Handphone!!! - 5


How are you taking it after looking at this picture ? Those buttons that he bite were missing when I swept up the floor. I will never know whether he ate those buttons or not. He didn't even 'pass up' any of my handphone's missing components. How could he cracked the display ? My handphone was Sony Ericsson K700i and I bought it at RM1700. Funny thing is I was not pissed off by Chester eating my handphone, instead laughing hard about this. Besides I was hoping I can buy Nokia handphone again. Before this I used Nokia handphone. Somehow Nokia is the BEST. But I don't have extra money to buy new handphone. I had to used back my old Nokia handphone(which I lend my mom all this while). Samsung might be ok too. Mind tell me which handphone is the BEST ? I didn't even miss my SE K700i or lost of my money. Now I really believe when a small kid at school tell their teacher that 'My Dog Ate My Homework', believe them. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home