Thursday, January 27, 2005

Me Careless

On 13th January I was to pass-up an alteration document to my bosses for approval. I make the alteration on time and passed up. The next day were a public holiday. Come Monday, my manager informed me that my alteration contained some mistakes. So I re-do some part and passed to my manager back. On Wednesday, a chief enginner's checking found more mistakes on my alteration. I re-do. So I thought my alteration must been clear of mistakes. Today Thursday, early before 8am another chief engineer told me that another mistakes have been found. Arrgghh Am I that careless ? For the passed few documents I have been making mistakes. I hate it. This is a record-breaking alteration. 3 mistakes but consist of minor mistakeor. SHIT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. happened to me too!


/hhas

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home