Thursday, March 03, 2005

My First Job

My first job was working as a clerk in a palm oil company when I was waiting for my SPM results. I feel kinda back to school writing essay now.

After SPM exam, I wanted to work part-time. Part of it is because most of my cousins had work part-time after SPM. To cut long story short, I nailed the job at the palm oil company. I was under a man and a lady boss(Cdaughter of this company's big boss) and my work place is in a room with them and several others executive. But hor I never talk to those execs only 1 or twice.


Anyway both bosses were so good to me. But hor I forgot their names already. A good boss will always be remembered in a kind way and always reside in your heart no matter if you have forgotton their name(psst;a quote to excuse myself). They will bring me to makan-makan with them sometimes. My lunch will be the shop opposite my office. Mamak, noodle mee, chinese fried kueh tiow, etc. Those were the yummiest food. They are the best boss but ocassionaly I . A very boring job after I have master it all.

The day I passed my termination letter to them is the day that I'm the eagerest to get out of there. You see I'm really bored, bored, bored. I worked there for 5months.

After about 1 week, one day I saw my ex-guy boss in his car coming towards my house. He told my mom I'm da best. Hahahaha I'm as fat as a balloon(kembang) then hearing that claim. He asked me to go to work back at the company. Mom and me declined many many times.

I should have work as a waitress or baristas then. Know why ? Because my dream is to open a restaurant. A very fine, creative, innovative, cute, cool restaurant.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool..
Che-cheh...do u plan to go back to that company again?(now)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sure you would not want to work in the palm oil plantation lah...alot of mosquitoes you know???

3:51 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Nope, Shylady.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neighbour is a palm oil company's owner u know.He is very rich guy.
He started work in age of 15 until he become an owner.
U should try...hehehehe..Who knows one day u r the palm oil estate owner.Me too should aim for that!hahahahaaa

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... if you stay there, i bet you will drive an Altis right now.. hehehe

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

irregardless of what u did or did not do or have, that dream of yours is not far-fetch. from the likes of it, u do seemed to have an idea of what u want to do... go for it, work on it!

u have the dreamcatcher's blessings!!! :DDD

hahaha! i was just imagining u driving a truck full of oil palms!! i mean no disrespect, but takyahla...

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, to be complimented once in a while is quite a novelty ya? heh!heh!

... but if too many compliments are lavished at a person and quite frequently can make one miss such exhilarating feelings... in the end, one becomes a creature devoid of appreciation....

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shylady,

gimme me the guy's address?
heh!heh! i have a dream to catch...

errr... is he married or not?

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home