Thursday, March 10, 2005

Missing Him

Do you miss your dog ? I miss mine very much.
So much so that when I reach home and hug him, I don't want to let him go. I guess this goes with the saying Dog is man's best friend. How could we deny that right ?

I hug Chester several times now. Used to hug him once before I bath but now I hug him twice the minimum and 5 times the max. Of couse he like me hugging him. Standing still and tailing wagging will starts once I call him telling him that I want to hug him. When hugging him I feels bless that he's with me and not anyone else, glad that I've found him and he found me, I know that I will miss him all day and night when he is gone and I am missing him eventhough I am hugging him now.

I don't have much contact with cats except those living behind my house. Cat are less affectionate than dog. Don't believe me ? Then why do cat only listen to their owner when dinnertime/lunch is serve ? Why aren't cat called man's best friend ?

Enough about cat. I scare my friend will bombard me. But I will always love dog even if they bite me. I'm not crazy ya, just that I'm in love with dog. They are such an innocent creature yet many uncivilized people leave them to rot.

May God bless all the dogs that wonder around this earth.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-cheh,
I've no idea to comment...but still want to..Hehehee...
I don't know a lot about dog, but what i know the auntie's dog in front of my auntie's house, can recognize me.Muhahah..

8:41 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahaha
Thanks for commenting at my blog.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur very generous in ur show of affections. blessed are those who have 'em, be it man or dog.

:DD
woof!woof!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not representing the cat's sorority,...but cats are regal creatures! much more so than dogs, i observe. they ARE affectionate but in different ways.

yea! dogs in general look like fun and energetic to be with... but in the end, the choice is up to individual preferences.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Aiyoyo. Again many mistake. I've reread thrice before publish this blog. This blog was supposed to be perfect.

Tell ya a secret. Actually I can edit it anytime just that first time already have several mistakes.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Woof woof woof rules!

Meow meow meowwwwwww

I can't imagine guys having cat! MEOW!!!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! i do. the guys in my family are cat lovers. how they cosset the cats... urghh! too lovey-dovey.

... but when it comes to feeding time or protecting them from being attacked by strays or neighbours' cats, HAMPEH!!! entah ke mana diorang hilang!!!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home