Monday, March 07, 2005

Che-Cheh Bestowed!!!

Yesterday Che-Cheh were bestowed by me. I used my family's poster to bestowed him.

Me: Che-Cheh, go inside your bed and sit.
Che-Cheh did what he was told.
Me: Chester, now I bestow you the Knight of the Q family! (I use the poster to touch his left and right arm....then touch his forehead.
Che-Cheh jump up excitedly.

Me LOL. Rolling on the floor.
Then I bestowed him again and again and again!

Me: Chester, now I bestow u the Duke of the Q family!(Again doing the same stuff)
Me again: Chester, now I bestow u the Prince of the Q family!
Me again: Chester, now I bestow u the King of the Q family!

Aiyo he's so cute man! Me fainted...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

LoL! :)

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u rolling on the floor??? heh!heh!

chester must be amused to see that. see if u can teach him that trick!!! ;PP

2:51 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Too bad Chester can get to roll on the floor. That's one of several(up command;just found out he misused it to hump) command that he can't master.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home